In this online world, it’s simply not enough to put up a website and expect customers to come pouring in. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is now a key marketing activity for most businesses. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Learning how Search Engine works (Crawler/Spider, Indexer).
- Concept of website Promotion (SEO, SMM, PPC & Others).
- Keyword/Keyword Phrase Research and Analysis.
- Using keyword and keyword phrase research tools.
- Competitive research, analysis and conclusions.
- The web page technical components of On-page SEO
- SEO-friendly Content writing & Optimization.
- Off-page Optimization Process.
- Link building strategies and planning.
- Search Engine Ranking Factors Analysis.
- SEO Open Discussion & Case Studies Analysis.
After Course Completion, Students Can Get Jobs As:
- Online Marketer
- Market Researcher
- SEO & SMM Expert
- Affiliate marketer
|Per Class||2 hours|
|Total Time||54 hours|
|Course Duration||2.5 month|
|Class Day||Saturday, Monday & Wednesday|
|Class Time||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Course Fee||BDT 9,500|